menu

Pupils are mature and articulate, proud of their school and eager to benefit from the many opportunities available to them.

ISI 2013

Make an Enquiry

Please contact, the Registrar, who will be pleased to help you with your enquiry.

Senior School 

The Senior School's Registrar’s contact details are as follows: 

Telephone: 01752 505115

Email: admissions@plymouthcollege.com 

In order to assist us with your enquiry, please provide us with the following information:

• The full name and date of birth of the prospective student
  • Their address and contact details
  • The year and term they would like to join the school, e.g. Autumn Term 2015 If joining the Sixth Form, the course they would like to study, e.g. A levels, International Baccalaureate or Sports Baccalaureate 
  • Copies of the student’s last two school reports

If you would like to apply for a scholarship for your child, please also supply details of his/her achievements within the relevant discipline.

Sixth Form entry

There are three courses offered in the Sixth Form:

• A levels 
  • International Baccalaureate  
  • Sports Baccalaureate

Applications are welcomed from students wishing to join the Sixth Form and we hold a Post 16 Information Evening in November each year to which present and new students are invited together with their families

The entry requirements for the Sixth Form are as follows:

• A minimum of six GCSE passes A* to C which must include English Language and Mathematics  
  • At least three subjects must be at Grade B or above  
  • A minimum of a Grade B is required in the subjects that the student wishes to study for A level or the International Baccalaureate 

Scholarships are available in the Sixth Form and assessments for these awards are conducted throughout the year 

Plymouth College Enquiry Form

Fill out my online form.

ISI 2013
back to top