menu

The pupils’ excellent behaviour in lessons is supported by a combination of imaginative teaching and the dedicated attention paid to individuals.

ISI 2013

Visit Us

We would encourage anyone who is considering a place at Plymouth College to come and visit.

However, school visits are not just tied to the events below and can be arranged at any time during the school year by calling: 01752 505115 for the Senior School, and 01752 831911 for the Prep School.

Rugby Scholarship Trials 16 March 2017

Prep School Visit

To truly understand Plymouth College Prep School we would suggest that you make an appointment to visit and tour the school at a time convenient for you, when the Headmaster, Mr Gatherer, will be pleased to meet you and your child. You will also be able to take a tour of the school, meet the teachers and see the children at work.  

Prep School Registrar

Ms Janet Learmouth - 01752 831911

jlearmouth@plymouthcollege.com  

Senior School - Visit

We would be delighted to arrange a private visit to the school. Appointments can be made for 09.00 or 11.15, Monday to Friday during term time.

During the visit, you will meet the Headmaster and tour the school. All school tours are carried out by our students, so it is an excellent opportunity to discover what a Plymouth College education is all about. Students wishing to enter Year 10 or above will also meet the Director of Studies who will outline the academic opportunities available at Plymouth College. 

Students who would like to board will tour the boarding house and meet the Head of Boarding: Mr Martin Tippetts.

Senior School Registrar

Liz Aubrey-Fletcher - 00 44 (0) 1752 505115

email - registrar@plymouthcollege.com

Senior School - Taster Day

Students wishing to join Plymouth College are invited to join the school for a taster day and, subject to a place being available, a night can also be arranged in the boarding house for those who wish to board when they join the school.

During a taster day students will be accompanied by a buddy from the same year group. Where possible, we will try to find a day when a student’s favourite lessons are being taught.
Students should wear their current school uniform and bring a snack for morning break. Lunch will be provided free of charge. Students are asked to arrive at Reception at 08.25 on the day of their visit and they will be available for collection from Reception at 15.30.

To make an appointment to visit Plymouth College or to have a Taster Day, please contact the Registrar, Liz Aubrey-Fletcher:

Senior School Registrar

email - registrar@plymouthcollege.com 

Online Visit Request Form

Fill out my online form.

ISI 2013
back to top
loader