All current vacancies are listed below the sign-up form.
- The PR and Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for the delivery of PR and marketing campaigns for Plymouth College, Senior and Prep Schools, implementing a range of activities in accordance with the marketing strategy to communicate key messages, raise the profile and ultimately generate enquiries from prospective families for both schools.
- PR and Digital Marketing Executive reports to the Director of Communications and has a close working relationship with Admissions.
- PR and Digital Marketing Executive’s work involves delicate and confidential matters requiring a high degree of discretion.
- The post involves working regular school hours with a flexible approach to early morning, evening and weekend work as required.
- The post requires enhanced DBS clearance.
- The post requires a good understanding of ROI within marketing.
Line Manager: Director of Communications
Hours of work: 37.5 per week - (Flexible for the right candidate)
Holiday: 28 days statutory holiday inclusive of 8 days public holiday.
Salary: £18-22,000 per annum (dependent upon experience)
Closing date for applications- 5th May 2017